Mondays & Thursdays 1 – 7pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 11am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
- Anyone entering the building MUST WEAR A MASK.
- Computers, printing, faxing, scanning, and copying will be available. Fees will apply.
There is a 1 hour time limit on the computers. You must bring your own headphones or purchase ones from the library.
- Return all items in the drop boxes located next to the parking lot.
- For curbside, items may still be requested online through our catalog, by email (email@example.com), by Facebook messenger and by calling 570.286.2461.
- We will notify you when your items are available. Yes, you can ask for movies, audiobooks, books, and magazines.
- Pick up will be at the back of the library in the parking lot. We will place the items in your trunk or hand them to you.
- All items will continue to be quarantined for 72 hours in accordance with the CDC guidelines and sanitized. There will be a delay on your account for returned items.
- All fines will continue to be waived.
- Please no donations at this time. Our space is very limited.
- Virtual programming will continue. Please watch our Facebook page and YouTube Channel.
Stay safe, healthy & continue reading!