Children & Youth Services
- Over 20,000 children’s books, DVDs, & CDs
- Educational resources suitable for public, private, parochial, & home school students
- Summer reading program
- Pre-school story hour
- Mother Goose on the Loose program
- Family Place workshops
- Educational computer software
- Early Literacy iPads for inhouse library use
- IRS & PA tax forms and publications
- Copier and fax services – $.25 for b/w $.35 for color $1.00 a page to fax
- Scanning to thumb drive or sent via email – free for first 10 pages. $.50 for every ten-page bundle.
- Public meeting facilities and room rentals
- WiFi Hotspot – $5 deposit, checks out for 1 week.
- Clearview 17″ color video magnifier
- Newspapers (Daily Item and Archives only)
- Proctor Exams – $15 per session up to 2 hours
Cost $1.00 per pound.
Library staff will shred your documents and place remains in a plastic bag.
You may observe as we shred your documents. Shredded items will be given to you to recycle.
Staples, file folders without metal are fine to leave in.
PLEASE REMOVE ALL BINDER CLIPS, THREE-RING PLASTIC BINDERS AND ANY LARGE METAL PIECES.
No shredding on Saturdays.