Friends of the Library
Thursday, August 12, 2021 @ 6:00pm – Friends of the Library Meeting
Your membership brings you:
- Friends quarterly newsletter July 2021 (READ IT HERE)
- Used books sales
- Annual auction
- Monthly book club
- Other special events
Why does the library need the Friends?
- To focus public attention on the library
- To stimulate the use of the library’s services & resources
- To support the development of services & facilities for the community
- To energize community support for the library
- To raise funds to support library services
- Thursday, May 13 @ 6 pm – Meeting
- YARD SALE May 20, 21 & 22 – during Library hours
- Thursday, August 12 @ 6pm – Meeting
- Thursday, November TBA
The Book Club is an informal group that meets on the last Thursday of each month at 2:30 pm, except for the months of July, August, and December. Friends, members and the public are welcome.
Book Selections 2021
The Friends of the Library will be sorting book donations on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month. Please join us!
The Friends would like to remind you that The Degenstein Community Library facade Hometown Collectible is still available at a cost of $10.00.
Want to be a Friend?
Please complete the Membership Form in our brochure and return it to the address shown below.
Friends Of The Library
PO Box 145
Sunbury, PA 17801
Email: Friends of the Library
JoAnn Long – President
Lana Gulden – Vice President
Judi Sloditskie – Secretary/Treasurer
Lana Gulden – Membership Committee Chair