NEW! Curbside Extended Hours
Mondays & Thursdays 1 – 7pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 1 – 6pm
*Hours start Monday, June 8.
Here’s what you need to know.
- Items may be requested online through our catalog, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by Facebook messenger and by calling 570.286.2461.
- We will notify you when your items are available. You may select up to 5 items at a time. Yes, you can ask for movies, audiobooks, books, and magazines.
- Please do not come to the library until a staff member has notified you that your items are ready.
- Pick up will be at the back of the library in the parking lot. We will place the items in your trunk or hand them to you.
- Return items through the book drop, placing them in your trunk, or handing them in a bag to a staff member.
- All items will be quarantined and sanitized.
- All fines and fees will continue to be waived.
- Only staff will be allowed in the library at this time.
- Virtual programming will continue. Please watch our Facebook page and YouTube Channel.
Stay safe, healthy & continue reading!